1/2 cup each of hemp seeds, raw pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
1 cup walnuts
1 teaspoon salt & pepper
2 teaspoons dried basil (or a handful of fresh, lucky you)
1 tablespoon agave/maple syrup or a few dates
1-2 tablespoons water, as needed
1/2 onion, sliced
4 peeled garlic cloves
4-5 cups organic spinach
1/2 cup raw pine nuts
1 peeled garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
1/4-1/2 cup water, as needed
1 teaspoon agave/maple syrup or a couple dates
1 bell pepper
1 teaspoon tamari
1 teaspoon fave dried herb blend
Methods/steps1) to make the crust: pulse all ingredients in your food processor until it sticks together (and tastes delicious!)
2) now divide the mixture into four and shape each of them into your desired pizza crust shape with your hands on dehydrator trays or parchment paper.
3) dehydrate (or cook in your oven at the lowest temperature) for 4-5 hours, or until crispy.
to make the pesto:
1) put all the ingredients in your food processor (no need to wash it after making the crust) and process until it reaches that yummy pesto consistency - not totally smooth, but still quite creamy. mmm. put in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge.
to prepare the veggies:
1) cut them all into thin slices and mix in with the tamari and herb blend.
2) marinate them in your dehydrator (or oven) until they are soft and taste freaking amazing.
put it all together: when the crusts are finished, gently spread the pesto on all of them, followed by the veggies. if you have any raw vegan cheese that would be a tantalizing addition for your taste buds.